Monday, April 19, 2010

Meet D&P

I realize that I have not formally introduced what Development and Peace is about and what we do, so I present to you...

Development and Peace
The Canadian Catholic Organization of Development and Peace is an international development organization that supports the initiatives of individuals living in the Global South.
Inspired by Gospel values, D&P realizes
"the preferential option for the poor
and engages in

education

advocacy

fundraising

to keep Canadians informed of North-South issues and connect Canadians to the Global South through supporting the work of its partners there.
About Development and Peace

As I grow and immerse myself in the initiatives of D&P, I will share more and more about what sets D&P apart from other NGOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment